WWE SmackDown North Little Rock, Arkansas
The commentators are Michael Cole and Pat McAfee.
– Tonight is WWE SmackDown, the blue show starts on a video concerning the unification of team titles. The commentators then welcome us and then the Usos enter with their four belts.
Jimmy Uso says that before they start their celebration, he wants to thank Roman Reigns for letting them beat Randy Orton and Riddle. It’s their 12th anniversary in WWE. They walked down the ramp and they never thought they would be ahead of us in that ring. They were encouraged and booed. We saw them at the top and at the bottom. We have seen them grow. All those plane rides, away from their families, we were there. They like to come here every week to entertain us. From the bottom of their hearts: thank you.
During these 12 years, they also realized that they didn’t need… anyone! All he needed was Jey! Jey says all he needed was Jimmy, not us. Shinsuke Nakamura’s music hits and he arrives on the stage. He challenges The Usos to a title match and his partner is… Riddle! The latter joins Nakamura and they enter the ring, then a fight breaks out between the two duos!
– Raquel Rodriguez enters. Meanwhile backstage, Shotzi is with the other wrestlers. Shotzi reminds Xia Li that she still hasn’t been beaten, so why shouldn’t she go to the ring? Li leaves the locker room. Shotzi now talks to Aliyah reminding her that she has the fastest win ever. Aliyah asks her to shut up before leaving.
Shotzi turns to Natalya and Shayna Baszler, she reminds Natalya that she has more wins than anyone. Baszler, she has this killer instinct unlike Raquel Rodriguez. Natalya and Shayna Baszler make up their minds from the play. Shotzi follows them a few seconds later but… the door is locked! On the other side, Aliyah is having fun with the key.
Ronda Rousey vs. Raquel Rodriguez
At the end of the match, Natalya and Shayna Baszler interfere during the match by attacking Raquel Rodriguez, the referee ends the meeting.
Winner: Raquel Rodriguez (via disqualification)
– After the match, Ronda Rousey and Raquel Rodriguez manage to put Natalya and Shayna Baszler outside the ring.
Tag Team Match
Ronda Rousey and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler
At the end of the match, Raquel Rodriguez made her Chingona Bomb (now Tejana Bomb) on Shayna Baszler for the pinfall victory.
Winners: Ronda Rousey and Raquel Rodriguez
– Commentators remind that Money in the Bank will finally take place in the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
– Behind the scenes, Megan Morant is with The New Day to find out more about their partner tonight. Xavier Woods tells us that everyone calls them to be their partner tonight, it could be anyone.
– We learn that Madcap Moss will be back next week on SmackDown.
– Los Lotharios enter. Jinder Mahal’s music hits, but he is seen backstage looking for Shanky. Mahal opens a door and falls on Shanky who is ambience on the theme song of Jinder Mahal. The duo enters.
Tag Team Match
Jinder Mahal and Shanky vs. Los Lotharios (Angel & Humberto)
At the end of the match, Shanky knocks Angel down ringside. Meanwhile, Humberto lands a Springboard Round Kick on Jinder Mahal followed by the pinfall for the win.
Winners: Los Lotharios
– After the match, Jinder Mahal yells at Shanky and leaves. Shanky meanwhile is living his best life and dancing in front of the announcer.
– Backstage, Adam Pearce is joined by Max Dupri. Pearce announces to him that he is officially part of SmackDown. Dupri says recruitment for Maximum Male Models is starting.
– Kevin Owens enters for a KO Show with a member of the Bloodline. He introduces us to his guest who is the leader of the locker room and a close friend of the Bloodline: Sami Zayn! The latter arrives in the ring and hugs Kevin Owens, they are happy to see each other again. They each congratulate each other and Sami Zayn claims that Elias and Ezekiel are the same person. Kevin Owens is emotional because Sami Zayn supports him.
Kevin Owens needs Sami Zayn to stop everything he does on SmackDown to go RAW. Zayn replies that he will always support Owens but now is not the right time. The locker room needs him, the Bloodline needs him. Kevin Owens finds Sami Zayn naive because he is not part of the Bloodline. That makes him look like an idiot! Sami Zayn finally says that Elias and Ezekiel are two different people. They’re just brothers and they don’t look alike at all. Who’s the fool who doesn’t see that?
Kevin Owens asks Sami Zayn why did the Bloodline leave him alone on RAW if they’re really that close? Owens calls the Bloodline but it doesn’t come. Owens claims the Bloodline isn’t coming because they don’t care about him. Zayn replies that Owens doesn’t know what he’s talking about and he leaves the ring. Kevin Owens follows him then tells him to come to RAW with him. Sami Zayn pushes him away and tells him to go back to RAW.
Kevin Owens steps back into the ring and attacks the WWE staff.
Tag Team Match
Ricochet and Drew Gulak vs. Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser
At the end of the match, Ludwig Kaiser kicked Drew Gulak followed by the pinfall for the win.
Winners: Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser
– After the match, Gunther goes after Ricochet while he was alongside Drew Gulak to check on him. Ludwig Kaiser kicks Drew Gulak again.
– Backstage, Sami Zayn is with the Usos and asks them if he can join the Bloodline. The Usos respond that they are related by blood, but Zayn could be an honorary Uce. They leave and Sami Zayn is very happy.
– The Brawling Brutes are coming. Once in the ring, Sheamus says New Day’s partner isn’t important, it won’t make a difference. They are the Brawling Bruters and tonight is Fight Night! The New Day arrives and Xavier Woods says he has found a physical specimen, a freak of nature, it’s Drew McIntyre!
6-Man Tag Team Match
Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch) vs. New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) and Drew McIntyre
At the end of the match, Drew McIntyre counters a hold of Ridge Holland and gives him his Claymore Kick. He then passes the tag to Xavier Woods who makes a Springboard Elbow Drop on Holland for the pinfall victory.
Winners: New Day and Drew McIntyre
– The show ends with a celebration of the winners and a Drew McIntyre dancing with the New Day.
Photo credit: WWE