Rudiger to Real Madrid
While Thomas Tuchel announced this weekend that Antonio Rüdiger would leave Chelsea free at the end of the season, journalist Fabrizio Romano revealed on Monday that the German international defender had reached a verbal agreement with Real Madrid. Even though nothing has been signed yet, the 29-year-old is expected to sign a four-year deal with Los Blancos. British media confirmed the information.
- Our opinion : One year after David Alaba, it’s a new transfer at a lower cost for Real Madrid.
The 6 mercato info that you missed this weekend
YESTERDAY AT 5:52 PM
Manchester City favorite in the Haaland file?
On his Twitter account, Jan Aage Fjortoft, seen as the unofficial spokesman for the Haaland family, claimed that Manchester City were favorites to welcome the Norwegian striker next season. “Real Madrid would be in second position“, he said, adding that no agreement had been reached to date.
- Our opinion : Seeing Erling Haaland wearing the Citizens jersey, nineteen years after his father, could be one of the great stories of the next transfer window.
Marquinhos recalls his attachment to PSG
In an interview granted Sunday evening to the Canal Football Club, Marquinhos recalled once again that he wanted to play for many years with PSG. “Today, I’m not thinking of leaving Paris, it’s not in my plans. If possible, I would like to spend my whole life here. It would suit me very well and I would be very happy with it“, said the defender and captain of the champion of France.
- Our opinion : After such remarks, the ball is in the court of the Parisian management concerning the extension of Marquinhos, linked to PSG until June 2024.
“There is a real risk that Navas and Donnarumma will still be there next season”
Barça remain firm on De Jong
While the name of Frenkie de Jong has been mentioned on the Manchester United side for a few days, Jordi Cruyff, FC Barcelona’s technical adviser, has made a very firm point of view on this file. “We are not going to sell it. He is a very popular player within the club.“, he told Movistar.
- Our opinion : Frenkie de Jong is having his best season with Barça since his arrival in 2019. A departure does not seem to be on the agenda.
Frenkie de Jong, who arrived at Barça in the summer of 2019.
Credit: Getty Images
… and set to extend Gavi’s contract
According to information from Mundo Deportivo, the management of FC Barcelona will meet the agent of Gavi next week with a view to a possible extension of contract. The 17-year-old Spanish international midfielder is currently linked to his training club until June 2023.
- Our opinion : Barça is right to quickly want to secure its young talent, very often a starter in this 2021-22 season.
Cabot will sign in Lens
According to The Team, Jimmy Cabot will leave Angers for RC Lens at the end of the season. The two clubs would have reached an agreement around 2 million euros. The daily affirms that he could replace Jonathan Clauss, at the end of the contract next year but which has still not been extended.
- Our opinion : Lens smelled the nice shot with Cabot.
Abraham in the sights of Arsenal
- Our opinion : After paying 40 million euros last summer, Roma could raise the stakes in the coming weeks.
The 8 transfer window information that you missed on Friday
04/22/2022 At 5:27 PM
The 5 mercato info that you missed on Thursday
04/21/2022 At 15:03