What not to miss between last night and this morning
1. Football – World Cup: England and the United States at the rendezvous
Portugal qualified, magical Durant and biathlon back: the set of the day
YESTERDAY AT 05:18
2. Basketball – NBA: The duel of artists for Doncic
Perfume of magic during the match between the Mavericks and the Warriors, on the night of Tuesday to Wednesday (French time), with the opposition between Luka Doncic and Stephen Curry. The Slovenian saw things big to lead his team to victory (116-113, in Dallas): 41 points, 12 rebounds, 12 assists, 4 steals (and 5 lost balls), against 32 points for “Chef Curry” . Both teams are balanced.
- Soccer – Emmanuel Grégoire (first deputy mayor of Paris) responded in Le Parisien, this Wednesday, to the attacks of the president of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, who accused the capital of pushing his club out of the Parc des Princes, Tuesday in Marca .
- Soccer – A Frenchwoman for a moment of history. Stéphanie Frappart will become the first female central referee during a match of the Men’s World Cup, this Thursday, during the duel between Germany and Costa Rica. FIFA announced it on Tuesday.
- Rugby – Bad news for Gabin Villière, transmitted this Tuesday by the RCT. Just back after six months of absence, Saturday against Stade Français, the international winger suffered a fractured fibula in the left ankle.
- Basketball – On Tuesday, Wolves confirmed the absence of Karl-Anthony Towns”for several weeksdue to a right calf injury, while the Mavs completed the signing of Kemba Walker, “cutting” Facundo Campazzo.
“The call of the foot, the Dupont call: I believe in it!”
To listen, read or watch on Eurosport
- Rugby: The president of Aviron Bayonnais in Poulain Raffine
Bayonne, eighth in the Top 14 after 11 days, is causing a sensation at the start of the season. The arrival of Arthur Iturria for the next financial year is an attractive bonus. Want to know more ? Perfect: Philippe Tayeb, president of Aviron Bayonnais, is Raphaël Poulain’s guest in “Poulain Raffine” this week.
- Tennis: Continuation and end of our “Top 10” matches of the year
- Formula 1: meritocracy, “enF1”?
- Biathlon: place for the ladies in Kontiolahti
On Tuesday, the men kicked off their biathlon season. This Wednesday, it’s the women’s turn. An individual (15 km) is on the program at Kontiolahti, from 1:15 p.m., on Eurosport. Anaïs Chevalier-Bouchet (bib 7) and Julia Simon (bib 35) will be particularly to follow, for the tricolor contingent.
kontiolahti | Individual Ladies
The question: what to expect from France-Tunisia?
Starting Mbappé against Tunisia, is it reasonable?
Germany still in the race, life without Ney’, 30-30: the set of the day
11/28/2022 At 06:05
Technique and instinct: the teqball tutorial by Ronaldinho
11/27/2022 At 3:12 PM