Game News Diablo 2 Resurected is getting a huge update. We tell you everything!
Even though Diablo II: Resurrected has been available for a long time now, the game still has a bit of a way to go to be perfect. It is for this reason that the hack’n slash is now receiving a major update to improve its quality of life.
An update to improve the quality of life
Starting now, Diablo II: Resurrected players can log into their game to download a brand new update. The latter, soberly titled 2.4.3., improves in-game comfort by offering Revamped and redesigned matchmaking. The goal is to provide players with much more populated games than before.
With Update 2.4.3 releasing on June 29, we’re introducing new features and various improvements aimed at optimizing multiplayer lobbies on console and PC. (…) From now on, all the sites in your region for which your connection is sufficient are offered to you. And to give you even more options, we’ve also doubled the maximum number of games that can appear in the Games List, from 20 games to 40 games. allows you to update your list in near real time. You still need to refresh your Games List manually, since we decided to keep this feature so that your list doesn’t refresh when you want to select a game. Finally, be aware that these improvements will be applied to lobbies on console and PC. Blizzard
In addition to this new proposal, there is also a new option that allows you to divide the Online game search into three categories, namely Private, Game Creation and Game List. The first allows, as its name suggests, to make your games private. The second option allows you to create your Room and make it accessible to everyone and finally, the last one simply displays the list of available games. That’s not all, many fixes and other adjustments are in the game as you can see by looking at the patch note available below.
The patch notes in detail
- You can now use a new Waterspout, Leap, or Jump Attack immediately after a Waterspout ends.
- We’ve changed the logic used to determine how often Waterspout attacks occur. Waterspout now integrates the increased attack speed of all equipment. The duration between each Waterspout attack equals the duration of a basic attack for your character, but will be modified by increased attack speed. When wielding two weapons, each will have an average duration when attacking (rounded up). Overall, Waterspout’s attacks will be as fast as before. Slower weapons will be faster.
- We’ve added a skill to drop loot directly into your Cube in the General Skills menu. Use this skill on an object to pick it up and place it in your Horadric Cube, if you have room.
- We’ve added a configurable key for people who use a keyboard and mouse, which will allow you to open the Horadric Cube while it’s in your inventory.
- We’ve added a new shortcut allowing you to open the Horadric Cube from the Inventory menu.
- You can now assign multiple stat points at the same time with a controller.
- A confirmation request will appear on your screen when you assign your last stat points on PC and console. This option is unavailable if you are using Legacy graphics.
- An automatic map auto-open setting is now available that allows you to set your preferred location.
- You can double-click a game in the lobby on PC to join it.
- If you’re using a Switch, you can now join a game created by your loved ones via the in-game Friends List.
- Game List size doubled from 20 to 40.
- Game List information displayed on the information panel and in the Game List loads faster when you select a game.
- If you play Diablo II: Resurected with your loved ones, you will appear at the top of the Friends List.
- If you are playing on console, you will now be able to choose whether or not to display the name of the game via the options menu.
A double XP weekend on the program
Finally, note that for five days, namely from June 30 to July 4, Blizzard is setting up an event for players that increases your chances of leaving with better loot.
You feel an incredible rush of adrenaline, your heart beats faster. From June 30 to July 4, a mysterious source of energy will give you a 50% bonus to finding magic items, increasing your chances of getting Legendary, Magical, Rare loot or Unique, as well as Sets, after eliminating your opponents. This bonus is cumulative with those conferred by your objects for the discovery of magic objects. Blizzard
Diablo 2 Resurrected Complete Guide