News good plan Amazon pleases the French for the start of the school year by emptying its stock of video games!
The largest online sales site is currently offering a great series of promotions on many titles present on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Xbox and many other platforms!
Amazon slashes the price of many video games!
If there is a site that is known worldwide for online sales, it is Amazon. The latter regularly offers flash sales, promotional periods and great discounts on many products.
And currently, Amazon wants to mark the occasion in France. Indeed, for the start of the school year, the site offers many promotions. But this is not just about school supplies. Indeed, we find at Amazon a nice reduction on a whole series of video games.
And there, we are talking about hits, games that have marked and which have won praise from the specialized press (including JV)!
Take advantage of video game promotions at Amazon
PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series, the biggest hits are here!
There are many games in this selection that have previously shone. If you want to fill your library with new titles, now is the time to get started!
We have made a small selection of outstanding titles offered in this promotional series:
- Ori and the Blind Forest, 19/20 : Hats off, Moon Studio. Ori and the Blind Forest is a marvel, a landmark title in the genre and which all gamers should play… and non-gamers, for that matter. Melancholy, bitter and full of sweet despair, the game seduces not only by its perfectly mastered gameplay but also by its artistic dimension, its touching and mysterious universe. However, this children’s tale turns out to be a complex and demanding title, which should satisfy many hardcore gamers and other speed-running enthusiasts, thus reaching a very wide target… Especially since, by chance, the game does not It’s not exclusive to Microsoft’s console and is therefore available to anyone, provided you have a PC or an Xbox 360 (when it’s available on Microsoft’s second console, sometime in 2015). A creation full of intelligence, clever and quite simply beautiful, that we will leave with sorrow once the adventure is over. After such a trip, your usual games will seem very bland.
- Disco Elysium, 19/20 : There would still be so much to say about Disco Elysium. In many ways, it’s a brilliant game. With a simply breathtaking writing, a high-flying artistic direction and a principle, inherited from the very foundations of paper role-playing games, terribly atypical, the title of ZA / UM is an incredible experience which will however leave on the tile refractory to verbose games where fights are settled by throwing the dice. But the others, fed on Planescape Torment and other old school Fallout will find there a modern RPG, in no way anachronistic, intelligent, of a rather unprecedented density, where making bad decisions or quite simply failing also remains a valid way to lead the game. ‘investigation. Disco Elysium is certainly essential in the niche in which it evolves and provides an exhilarating feeling of embodiment. We could well be witnessing the birth of a future very large studio.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, 18/20 : The bet seemed risky, but it is successful. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla offers an astonishing mix of all the formulas of the saga, managing to juggle between phases of wild raids on one side and infiltration into the heart of the crowd on the other, without one of its subsystems does not really seem to suffer from this multifaceted approach. A nice feat that comes with an adventure rich in exciting sub-stories, also supported by immersive and particularly well-integrated exploration and progression systems. On the other hand, despite high quality modeling and the presence of the 4K/60 fps combo on new generation which makes it the best version of the game, the title still lacks finish and accumulates small bugs (pathfinding, script, collisions) . Certainly never really problematic, they can still temporarily take you out of the experience due to their recurrence and it is to be hoped that these will disappear or at least be reduced with the next updates. In summary, if it sufficiently renews the experience of the saga thanks to a rich and functional overall design and an approach that should delight fans of the first hour, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla also retains some stigmata of its predecessors which prevent it from aim a little higher.
- Far Cry 6, 16/20 : We can admit without difficulty that Far Cry 6 is a successful adventure, warm and in the vein of the previous episodes: if the scenario proves to be effective and tells us a pleasant revolution to go through, the latter is not what will best represent this new episode with exotic settings, remaining in the traditional structure of the series. Its few real new features don’t drastically change the experience either; but the end result is no less pleasant, although hardly surprising: we therefore end up with a very effective production, reviving the exotic atmosphere specific to the saga and supported by some commendable efforts in terms of narration. Solid Far Cry, no doubt.
- Riders Republic, 15/20 : If Riders Republic may disappoint Steep fans (the title takes the spirit of the 2016 game upside down), this new production remains a must for all thrill seekers. With its many playable sports disciplines, starting with cycling which offers exhilarating sensations, its exotic world and its many modes available both solo and online, the latest production from Ubisoft Annecy will, without a doubt, keep you busy over time. .
Take advantage of video game promotions at Amazon
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission.